Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR's New Year 2017 Special. This episode was going to be a 5 minute "Look at what I can do! Watch this!" add-on to another episode but LSPDFR being LSPDFR, it turned into an hour long episode. It was, though, a lot of fun. There isn't as much role playing as in normal Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episodes.
Simulated Erk: LSPDFR (GTA V)
Welcome To Simulated Erk: LSPDFR!
Welcome to Simulated Erk! After an extensive audio podcasting career, Erk has moved into gaming and creating gaming video. By day job, Erk is a train driver based in Sydney, Australia. He has had some previous law enforcement experience but not with a police service and dispatch experience with 2 different government organisations.
What Games Will You Find Here?
As the name may suggest, you will find a range of simulated games. All of these games are PC based using the Steam system. All games are not modified except for GTA V which is modified into LSPDFR. A full list of games can be found in the sidebar. There is a range of simulation games based on Erk’s interest including train and bus driving, among others. This page is specifically about LSPDFR.
How Does GTA V Become LSPDFR?
Grand Theft Auto V is set in fictional Los Santos. Thanks to various modifications and programs, GTA’s version of Los Santos can be heavily modified into LSPDFR (Los Santos Police Department First Response). There are two main sources that I use for modifications. There is a lot of information available at the main LSPDFR website including tutorials, forums and of course the various modifications to vehicles, scripts, plugins & environments. Another good source of game mods is GTA V Mods. This page will feature an extensive list of modifications and their sources. I did not build or create any of these mods – I merely installed them into GTA/LSPDFR. These mods are only available for the PC version of GTA V and not the console versions. There is an older version of LSPDFR for GTA IV – LCPDFR – based on Liberty City. Specifically, Erk’s version of Los Santos aims to have an Australian feel. More specifically, Erk bases his LSPDFR world on his home state of New South Wales.
Erk’s Master LSPDFR Mods List
This is a master list of featured mods that Erk uses during most LSPDFR videos. Links are subject to change due to updates therefore links will be to the relevant site and/or the creator’s website if known. This list is being updated regularly on Erk’s main LSPDFR page. Other mods may appear on videos and will be referenced if possible on this main mod and/or episode mod list. Some vehicles may also appear in the background in episodes that are not listed here. There is a much longer list that features many more background vehicles and items. Note that any vehicles reskinned by Simulated Erk are for training & personal use only and not available for download elsewhere.
* indicates author’s YouTube channel (highly recommended)
- LSPDFR – G17 Media (LSPDFR)
- LSPDFR+, LSPDFR Troubleshooter, Arrest Manager, Traffic Policer, Siren Mastery, Assorted Callouts – Albo1125* (LSPDFR)
- Update Manager, Custom Car DLC, Agency Callouts, Patrol Toolkit, Police Partner, Search Warrant – Darkmyre* (LSPDFR)
- Better EMS, Custom Backup – PNWParksFan (LSPDFR)
- Emergency Uniforms Pack – Alex Ashfold (LSPDFR)
- Make Visuals Great Again – Kompetenzz (LSPDFR)
- KTFDO – Khorio (LSPDFR)
- Emergency Uniforms Pack, True Coroner – Alex Ashfold (LSPDFR)
- NSW Police Uniforms – Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR), Kyben (LSPDFR) & Moose YTY (LSPDFR)
- Metro Train: Original from GTA V. Reskinned into NSW Transport Light Rail livery by Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR). Train lengthened by markalbarez (GTA V Mods)
- Freight Train: Original from GTA V. Loco reskinned into Pacific National livery & wagons into various liveries by gregb150 (LSPDFR).
Featured Police Vehicles:
- Episode 2 – NSW Police Holden Commodore Sportswagon (General Duties) by Moose YTY (LSPDFR)
- Episode 3 – NSW Toyota Camry Sedan (General Duties) by Moose YTY (LSPDFR)
- Episode 5 – Unmarked NSW Toyota Camry Sedan (General Duties) by Moose YTY (LSPDFR)
- Episode 5 – Unmarked Holden Evoke sedan by Donnzy (LSPDFR)
- Episode 6 – Police ATV by Dbeehler73 (LSPDFR)
- Episodes 7, 8, 11, 14 – NSW Police Holden HSV Commodore (Highway Patrol) by Moose YTY (LSPDFR)
- Episode 9 – NSW Police Toyota Hilux General Duties Caged Truck by Macgregor (LSPDFR)
- Episode 9 – GTA original Maverick helicopter (LSPDFR)
- Episode 10, 14 – NSW Police Holden Commodore Sportswagon by Moose YTY (LSPDFR), reskinned into Crash Investigation Unit livery by Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR)
- Episode 11 – NSW Police BMW motorcycle reskinned by Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR)
- Episode 11 – Super Troopers sedan (Unit 23) reskinned by Niedosik (LSPDFR)
- Episode 12, 14 – NSW Police Mercedes Benz Sprinter reskinned by Simulated Erk (ME!)
- Episode 13 – NSW Police Ford Territory SUV by Moose YTY (LSPDFR), reskinned to Regional Enforcement Squad livery by Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR)
- Episode 14 – NSW Police Ford Territory SUV by Moose YTY (LSPDFR), reskinned to General Duties livery by Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR)
- Episode 14 – NSW Police Holden HSV Commodore (Highway Patrol) by Moose YTY (LSPDFR)
- Episode 14 – Brickade truck reskinned to NSW Police RBT/Highway Patrol livery by AussieChaos (LSPDFR)
Featured Fire Service Vehicles:
- Episodes 5 & 12 – Fire & Rescue NSW Pumper by Aussiegamer1 (LSPDFR)
- Episode 12 – Fictional Fire & Rescue NSW Aerial Pumper reskinned by Simulated Erk (ME!) based on above FRNSW pumper skin & American ladder truck model.
Screencap: Early look at Simulated Erk prior to wearing NSW Police uniform
What Other LSPD Officers Should I Be Watching?
In one word – SQUIRREL! Actually, no. Although there are animals in LSPDFR, LSPDFR probably isn’t simulationery (is that even a word?) for Squirrel.
After watching Squirrel videos about other simulation games, I found Officer First Thirty Minutes. His videos was Erk’s introduction to LSPDFR/LCPDFR and the whole GTA universe as Erk had no interest in it before. The video below is First Thirty Minutes’ 400th Patrol! [First Thirty Minutes You Tube Channel]
From there, I found Jeff Favignano. His videos are highly recommended, especially the tutorial videos if you are going to install LSPDFR yourself (you can thank me later!). Jeff’s videos are that good that you can find a video of his on the front page of the official LSPDFR website. Cool, eh? [Jeff Favignano’s YouTube Channel]
After these videos, I found an Australian in the LSPDFR universe! This prompted Erk to decide to record Australian LSPDFR videos as well. Darkmyre has pre-recorded episodes however also tries to stream LSPDFR videos live on Friday afternoons (4pm-ish, Sydney time). He also creates plugins and scripts, especially those tailored for Australians. The video below is a recent Highway Patrol livestream – it is amazing how many people expect a shoutout or interaction during a pursuit! [Darkmyre’s YouTube Channel]
Albo1125 does a fantastic job with LSPDFR mods and the LSPDFR people should hire him at once! If you have one of his many plugins (see list above), be sure to check out the demonstrations of the mod on his channel. In addition, he does his own style of British patrols amongst others as well as live streams. Sierra 1, are you available to deal? The video below showcases Traffic Policer. [Albo1125’s YouTube Channel)
Latest Simulated Erk: LSPDFR Episodes
Welcome to episode 14 of Simulated Erk: LSPDFR. Simulated Erk is doing Random Breath Testing. Partner Rodney Farva wasn't much use so Simulated Erk sent him off to go play in traffic.
Welcome to episode 13 of Simulated Erk: LSPDFR. On this 2 part episode, Simulated Erk & partner Rodney Farva are on a proactive patrol of downtown Los Santos & surrounds.
Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episode 12. On this episode, Simulated Erk heads back underground to the Los Santos Transit system at Little Seoul with partner Rodney Farva. He is quite happy to be modelling a new uniform even though it means he has to lose his hair.
Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episode 11. Simulated Erk & officer Rodney Farva are out on a motorcycle patrol in downtown Los Santos.
Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episode 9. On this episode, Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva patrol downtown Los Santos in a caged truck, primarily designed for prisoner transport.
Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episode 8. On this episode, Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva have a terrible storm to content with on a Los Santos afternoon in a high powered Highway Patrol vehicle. Wet Los Santos and nutty drivers even in dry conditions - Simulated Erk & Farva have a lot of potential customers on this shift! The pair have been tasked to concentrate on heavy vehicle compliance in the downtown areas.
Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episode 7. On this episode, Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva have a terrible storm to content with on a Los Santos afternoon in a high powered Highway Patrol vehicle. Wet Los Santos and nutty drivers even in dry conditions - Simulated Erk & Farva have a lot of potential customers on this shift!
Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episode 6. On this episode, Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva are on beach patrol using an ATV however Farva has other ideas. So Simulated Erk patrols Del Perro and Vespucci beaches solo - it's a difficult job but someone has to uphold the law even at the beach, right?
Episode 5 features Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva patrolling downtown Los Santos in unmarked vehicles. It is a hectic extended episode. The episode starts with a patrol in a red Toyota Camry sedan which is an unmarked version of the car that appeared in episode 3. The episode concludes with a patrol in a blue unmarked Holden Evoke.
Episode 4 features Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva on another transit patrol concerning on the crime hotspot of Little Seoul of Los Santos Transit. On this occasion, Simulated Erk & Farva are patrolling in plain clothes however they still find trouble.
Episode 3 features Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva patrolling downtown Los Santos and surrounds in a NSW Police Toyota Camry sedan. Who steals a police car? If you want to drive a police car that badly, become a cop (real or simulated)!
Welcome to episode 2 of Simulated Erk: LSPDFR. On this episode, Erk patrols downtown Los Santos in a NSW Police Holden Commodore Sportswagon (General Duties).