Simulated Erk: LSPDFR Episode 7 – Highway Patrol
Welcome to Simulated Erk: LSPDFR episode 7. On this episode, Simulated Erk and partner Rodney Farva have a terrible storm to content with on a Los Santos afternoon in a high powered Highway Patrol vehicle. Wet Los Santos and nutty drivers even in dry conditions – Simulated Erk & Farva have a lot of potential customers on this shift!
Episode Mod List
This is a master list of featured mods that Erk uses during most LSPDFR videos. Links are subject to change due to updates therefore links will be to the relevant site and/or the creator’s website if known. This list is being updated regularly on Erk’s main LSPDFR page. Other mods may appear on videos and will be referenced if possible on this main mod and/or episode mod list. Some vehicles may also appear in the background in episodes that are not listed here. There is a much longer list that features many more background vehicles and items.
* indicates author’s YouTube channel (highly recommended)
- LSPDFR – G17 Media (LSPDFR)
- LSPDFR+, LSPDFR Troubleshooter, Arrest Manager, Traffic Policer, Siren Mastery, Assorted Callouts – Albo1125* (LSPDFR)
- Update Manager, Custom Car DLC, Agency Callouts, Patrol Toolkit, Police Partner, Search Warrant, GTA Comes Alive – Darkmyre* (LSPDFR)
- Better EMS, Custom Backup – PNWParksFan (LSPDFR)
- Emergency Uniforms Pack – Alex Ashfold (LSPDFR)
- Emergency Uniforms Pack, True Coroner – Alex Ashfold (LSPDFR)
- NSW Police Uniforms – Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR) & Kyben (LSPDFR)
- Metro Train: Original from GTA V. Reskinned into NSW Transport Light Rail livery by Skillful Corpse (LSPDFR). Train lengthened by markalbarez (GTA V Mods).
- Freight Train: Original from GTA V. Loco reskinned into Pacific National livery & wagons into various liveries by gregb150 (LSPDFR).
Featured Police Vehicle:
- Holden HSV Commodore (Highway Patrol) by Moose YTY (LSPDFR)