Erk FM: International 219 – Next Stop, Couch X Couchwest!
Photo – One of the interesting things on Erk’s Europe section of his 2011 vacation was the way that the various countries outfitted their police forces. A woman has a chat with two police officers in Oslo, Norway. The police will have a pretty easy time patrolling next month’s Couch X Couchwest online music festival!
Welcome to Erk FM: International episode 219. This episode comes on an unusual day – Wednesday 29 February – because it is a leap year. No matter what the date it is, it is Wednesday so that means Erk FM: International. With a mixture of tracks submitted to me via agencies and directly by the artist, it is an interesting mix in the week before Couch X Couchwest starts on Erk FM next week. It’s a mellow episode this week.
- Robot Trouble – Arthur Nasson (direct)
- From A Window On A Train – Arthur Nasson (direct)
- Midnight Train – Paul Rushby (direct)
- The Dig – Terranovacain (direct)
- Gambling Man – Mark David (direct)
- Everything Is Broken Or Stolen – Pinkunoizu (Prescription PR)
- Bridge – Out Like Pluto (Grit PR)
- Our Day Will Come – Moonbound (Grit PR)
- Docile Girl – The Chorderoys (Grit PR)
- Should You, Should I – Robert Nix (Grit PR)
- American Girl – Paul Rushby (direct)
- Siren – Simian Ghost (Prescription PR)
- Curtain Call – Simian Ghost (Prescription PR)