Erk FM: Metal Monday 23 – Women In Metal
Photo – While there are women who front metal bands, they can also be found on guitar, bass & drums. More often than not (in Erk’s experience) if there is a keyboard being used, there will be a woman playing it.
This week’s episode of Erk FM Metal Monday celebrates women in metal. While people might think of women in metal as being either the girlfriend & unofficial roadie of a band member, there are plenty of women out there who are either fronting a band on vocals and/or playing their instruments hard and fast. This episode celebrates the women who are in the scene regardless of if they are in a band, manage a band, venue or label or work behind the scenes. Quite co-incidentally, the coming Thursday (08 March) is International Women’s Day – not that Erk had that in mind at the time he planned this episode!
Music directly from the artists & Rock N Growl Management & Promotion.
- Purgatory – Ashentide (direct)
- Holding On – Aurin (direct)
- The Chaos – Iliss (direct)
- Solarium – Shield Of Wings (direct)
- Oratory & Sins – Siren’s Cry (direct)
- Pointblank – Subliminal Poison (direct)
- Hate Sweet Hate – Deadend In Venice (Rock N Growl Management & Promotion)
- Raven – Die So Fluid (direct)
- Infatuation – The Black Bellies (direct)
- Villains & Loopholes – Amodus (direct)
- A Sheep In Goth Clothing – Empirical (direct)
- Possessed – The Creptter Children (direct)
- Get Your Devil To Do It – Heaven The Axe (direct)
- Farewell – Silent Opera (Rock N Growl Management & Promotion)