Erk FM: International 209 – Jesus Likes Butterflies & Female Fronted Rock
Photo: Emma from Sydney rock band Smokin Mirrors is a perfect example of the female rocked rock in this episode.
Welcome to episode 209 of Erk FM: International, Erk’s multi-genre music podcast featuring a wide range of podsafe, unsigned & independent music from across the world every Wednesday. If you love Australian music, be sure to tune into Erk FM: Australia each Friday.
This week’s episode starts off with some female rock (regular listeners will know how Erk feels about women in music!) and a wide range of music from a variety of sources across the world.
- Two Lights – Argonaut (Criminal Records)
- Touch Electric – Argonaut (Criminal Records)
- Butterfly – Heidi Little (Deuce Management & Promotion)
- Butterfly – Delicate Steve (Bad Panda Records)
- Now & Here – Will Richwill (Audio Rokit)
- Jesus Don’t Forget Me – Jerzy (Audio Rokit)
- Fragile Mansions – What Would Jesus Drive (via Insomnia Radio)
- So Bless – K Solo (Audio Rokit)
- We’re Rocking – Ferial Harley (Audio Rokit)
- Song For Lucy – Andy Long (direct)
- Standing On The Edge Of The World – Thom Cross (Ambicon Records)
- The Phone Box – Mike Gatto Band (Ambicon Records)
- Say Your Goodbyes – Broken Rail (Deuce Management & Promotion)