Erk FM 194 – The Fork In The Road Is Coming…..
Photo – LAB 64 at the Lucky Australian Tavern at St Marys at the first of several LAB 64 gigs Erk has been to
Welcome to episode 194 of Erk FM, Erk’s music podcast featuring a wide range of podsafe & independent music from across the world. At the end of November 2011, there will be a fork in the road when it comes to Channel Erk’s Erk FM podcast. Currently, Erk FM on Fridays sees music from Australia & around the world feature. To give more exposure to artists, there will be 2 dedicated all-genre episodes each & every week from the start of December 2011. On Wednesdays, you’ll hear Erk FM: International featuring artists from beyond the Australian shores. On Fridays, you’ll hear music from across Australia. But not to worry, Erk FM listener, you’ll continue to hear both just as you do now.
This week’s episode brings you a wide range of music from a wide range of music suppliers. Music supplied by SGC Media, Bender Music Group, Criminal Records PR, Press Here Publicity, Deuce Management & Promotion, Cyber PR & the artists directly.
- Braylock - LAB 64 (direct)
- Howl - The Paper Scissors (SGC Media)
- I Believe In Love, Kid - Oh Ye Denver Birds (SGC Media)
- Autumn - Alex Chudnovsky (Cyber PR)
- Back To Back - Georgi Kay (Cyber PR)
- Figueroa Street - Heavy Young Heathens (Bender Music Group)
- The Heads Up Saloon Bar - George Knight (Deuce Management & Promotion)
- Imperfect World - Arivmia (Deuce Management & Promotion)
- Whispers In My Head - Isaiah B Brunt (direct)
- If There’s A Shark In This Fishbowl - These Curious Thoughts (direct)
- The Pendulum - The Ettes (Press Here Publicity)
- The Big One - Bus Stop Dreams (direct)
- Rip It Up - 20 LB Sounds (direct)
- Closure - The Kut (Criminal Records PR)