Erk FM 175 – The Land Of The Rising Sun
Photo – Erk has just arrived at Hiroshima, Japan, during his 2011 vacation.
Welcome to episode 175 of Erk FM, Erk’s music podcast featuring a wide range of podsafe & independent music from across the world.
This week’s episode comes to you from Tokyo, Japan. This is not an interview episode because at the time of writing, Erk has only had one conversation in English with a Japanese person that did not involve a game of charades & finger pointing. Erk was located in Akihabara (Electronic Town), Asakusa (Old Japan Town), Shibuya (Hipster/Young Adult Town) & Shinjuku (Adult Town) – these nicknames are Erk’s impressions and might not be the official nickname of each area in Tokyo.
Music supplied by AirPlay Direct.
- Me In You - Bluestone Company
- She’s Just Like Summer - Kelly Pettit
- Conversations In My Head - Davina Robinson
- Keeping Me Sane - Davina Robinson
- Robot Emily’s Confiding Story - Bruise In Blues
- Hands - Kento Masuda
- Passion d’armour - Euco Piano Trio
- Himawari to odorutokini - Yousuke Fujita
- Nemurenai sakanatachi - Yousuke Fujita
- Sanctuary - Isaku Kageyama
- 6.30am - Frobot
- Nowhere - Head Phones President
- Reality - Head Phones President
- Legacy Of The Life - Metal Safari
- How To Die - Metal Safari