Erk FM 160 – Erk FM United Nations Tour (2009): Europe
While Erk is in Europe at the time of this episode being released, here as an encore presentation of music that featured in 2009 as a part of an experiment by Erk to be able to source music from across the world from the one music supplier. The episode has been presented as if you were at a concert & a part of a concert tour. After Erk’s introduction, the episode will be as originally recorded in 2009, warts & all. This episode was originally recorded as episode 49 of Erk FM as a part of the 2009 Erk FM Musical United Nations Tour. Keep an eye on Erk during his 2011 Eurasian Tour on the social networks & keep your ear on Erk’s Eurasian produced podcasts.
Welcome to what was the final concert of the 2009 Erk FM Musical United Nations Tour (originally recorded as Erk FM episode 49). For this episode, music comes to you from across Europe.
All music for the tour supplied by Jamendo. Theme music for this tour series is “Around the World” by Natalie Brown (extracts used with permission). You can hear the song in full on episode 34 of Erk FM. Ambient noise obtained from The Free Sound Project. Concert tickets from Concert Ticket Maker.
- Velvet Embracer – Diablo Swing Orchestra (Sweden)
- Theme From The Past – PeerGynt Lobogris (Spain)
- Robot In Love – BertycoX (France)
- Se Ne Va – Millionaire Blonde (Italy)
- I’d Like To Dance With You – Marijanh (Germany)
- Lone Wolf – Syntharmony (Belgium)
- Instant Star – Rebolt (Norway)
- SAM (Stargirl And Me) – Rebolt (Norway)
- Haiku – Amity in Fame (Austria)
- Dinner For One – Amity in Fame (Austria)
- Enjoy The Ride – Portsea (Portugal)
- Heaven’s Just The Wrong Side of Hell – Portsea (Portugal)
- Money – Dramatic Sin (Greece)
- Don’t Leave Me – Tymphony (Turkey)
- The End, Sadly – Tymphony (Turkey)