Erk FM 159 – Erk FM United Nations Tour (2009): Asia
While Erk is in Japan enroute to Europe at the time of this episode being released, here as an encore presentation of music that featured in 2009 as a part of an experiment by Erk to be able to source music from across the world from the one music supplier.
The episode has been presented as if you were at a concert & a part of a concert tour. After Erk’s introduction, the episode will be as originally recorded in 2009, warts & all. This episode was originally recorded as episode 41 of Erk FM as a part of the 2009 Erk FM Musical United Nations Tour. Keep an eye on Erk during his 2011 Eurasian Tour on the social networks & keep your ear on Erk’s Eurasian produced podcasts.
All music for the tour supplied by Jamendo. Theme music for this tour series is “Around the World” by Natalie Brown (extracts used with permission). You can hear the song in full on episode 34 of Erk FM. Ambient noise obtained from The Free Sound Project. Concert tickets from Concert Ticket Maker. Welcome to what was the fourth show of the 2009 Erk FM Musical United Nations Tour (originally episode 41). We move from Australia to New Zealand and last week’s trip to Africa. Now we move across to Asia. All music for the tour supplied by Jamendo.
- Regret – Quietness 47 (Japan)
- Moon River – Kitasen (Japan)
- Jump And Run – Legofriendly (Japan)
- Dripping Time – Tartaros (Japan)
- Soda Shop – Meltmaster (South Korea)
- IJen Part 1 (Radio Edit) – ODreamer (South Korea)
- IJen Part 2 (Rock Edit) – ODreamer (South Korea)
- IJen Part 3 (Trance Edit) – ODreamer (South Korea)
- Are You Asleep – Silence Eye (China)
- Cellar Boy – Lonely Planet Boy 1969 (China)
- Graveyard Child Escape – Gravecrows (China)